- Highly accurate, advanced regulator makes velocity full adjustable
- Gun operates below 350psi, ensuring constant performance despite weather and shot rapidity
- Safety valve relieves extra pressure in chamber, ensuring consistent velocity
- Quick release barrel for cleaning, no mess, no tools required
- First Strike Equipped
- Dual Rubber Detents
- Side Dovetailed Iron Sights
- Optional Remote Air Adapter Connects Directly to marker
- Removable Tac Rail
- 1 Piece Aluminum Upper Receiver
- Low Profile Tooless Quick Puncture
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Add Your Tags:
|Items 1 to 10 of 16 total||
- ammo Review by cally (Posted on 29/11/2011)
Q: can you get the rubberized balls for the t8.1?
A: Do you mean the reballs ?
- Stocks and barrel Review by Miskellyta (Posted on 22/10/2011)
Q: Does the t8 accept barrels and stocks because I read somewhere it does
A: It's easier to get a stock on a Tiberius T9. But T8 accept barrels.
- Nitrous oxide Review by Raptor (Posted on 12/09/2011)
Q: will the T8.1 run on Nitrous oxide?
A: Not as I as aware of. Only Liquid co2 and compressed air (HPA)
- Package Review by david (Posted on 12/06/2011)
Q: do you do a Package deal on this gun ?
A: As most people buying it already got most of the gear, we haven't done any. But please contact us on 01325 24 24 19 and we will build a package with what you would like (at a package price).
- Just a quick one Review by Tom (Posted on 09/06/2011)
Q: Is the "Tiberius 8.1" text painted on? Will the paint scrape off quickly from wear and tear?
Also - as the Tiberius 8 and 8.1 are going for near enough the same price, which should I get? I want a pistol to use as a primary in a few games, just for a different playstyle, and I think I'll pick this over the Tippmann.
Is a hard case supplied with this marker?
A: The Tiberius 8.1 is better as it is a improved Tiberius 8.
The Text is laser engraved, and will last years.
It come in a great hard case !
- Paintball preference? Review by Stumply (Posted on 03/12/2010)
Q: What paintballs are best with this pistol?
Does this pistol prefer a certain make/model of paintballs or can you use any?
A: We recommend high quality scenario paintball for this marker, to be able to get the best from it:
BT Munition is really good.
Empire Ramp Blizzard is the best winter ball (quality wise), the actual batch is really good.
- magazines?? Review by Leighton (Posted on 05/11/2010)
Q: how many magazines do you get with the pistol out of the box??
A: It come with one magazine.
- Question Review by Matty (Posted on 03/11/2010)
Q: Would it be able to mount a laser sight or would i have to get the package with it already equipped?
A: You can fit a laser sight, but will need a Tiberius undermount rail.
- water tight Review by MR P (Posted on 20/10/2010)
Q: this is a long shot question, but do you know if this gun will still fire imediatly after being submerged in water?
A: Yes it should but it will not be good for the gun long term!
- range Review by me (Posted on 29/06/2010)
Q: whats the max range that it can fire 1) paintballs 2) First strike rounds
A: Around 30/35 meters with normal paintballs and 45/50 meter with first strike.
|Items 1 to 10 of 16 total||