These lenses are adequate & do the job as well as a single pane lens can giving decent optical vision but although treated with anti-fog etc they do still fog up regardless!
Be carefully cleaning them as this can remove the thin film of anti-fog treatment from the surface of the lens resulting in scratches & more pronounced fogging!
Replacement lense for the V-Force Morph mask complete with v-forces special anti-fog coating incorporated. Fits the VForce Morph and Profiler goggle systems.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- OK lens but needs extra care! Review by LMK79 (Posted on 05/05/2014)
Value for money Quality
- where can i get this? Review by greenpaint3 (Posted on 05/08/2011)
Q: i have the v-force vantage i want to get a lens for it but i cant find it any where could you please tell me where to get one from and if any other lens will fit thanx ?
A: Please contact us on 01325 24 24 19, it's not something we stock, but we can order them.
- fit Review by james (Posted on 29/11/2010)
Q: will this fit the v force grills ?
A: No it doesn't.
- other lenses Review by P-manz (Posted on 24/09/2010)
Q: hi, will you get any lenses that fit the V Force Grillz ???
A: Please contact us on 01325 24 24 19 to order some. We will have to order some for you.
- question Review by zak (Posted on 05/12/2009)
Q: will this fit any v force mask ?
A: This will fit VForce Morph and Profiler.
- will it fit and vforce vantage Review by stevie (Posted on 26/09/2009)
Q: will this fit a vforce vantage????
A: No - you need an armour / field lense.